JEE @ National Level
MHTCET @ State Level
Concept School has made it’s presence felt by producing wonderful results in Engineering Entrance Exams like JEE, NATA, NDA and MHTCET. Two year Integrated program exclusively designed for rural students has given selections at premier institutes IIT ,NIT, CFTI, COEP, VJTI, Govt.CoE and Autonomous Colleges in previous batches. We are bound to produce even better results in coming batches. Kindly refer our success stories page for details……
Brief: About JEE
- JEE is JOINT ENGINEERING ENTRANCE which is divided into two parts JEE MAINS & JEE ADVANCED.
- JEE MAINS is required for Admission to Undergraduate Engineering Programs (B. E. /B. Tech.) at NITs, IIITs, other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTI), Institutions funded by participating State Governments.
- JEE (Main) will also be an eligibility test for the JEE (Advanced), which the candidate has to take if he/she is aspiring for admission to the undergraduate programs offered by the IITs.
- JEE is conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) twice a year in the month of January and April. The examination is online (CBT) and examination duration is of 3 Hours. The Examination type is Objective (MCQ’s based) and the marking scheme is for each Correct answer +4 marks is awarded and for each wrong answer -1 will be deducted. The responsibility of the NTA is limited to the conduct of the entrance examination, declaration of result and for providing an “All India Rank Merit List” to concern authority.
- The Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) conducts admission rounds for 32 National Institute of Technology (NITs), 18 Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIITs), Indian School of Mines and 19 other Government Funded Technical Institutes (GFTIs) based on the percentiles and rank obtained by a student in JEE Mains examination.
- While JoSAA consider percentiles and rank obtained by students in JEE Advanced examination for admission in total 23 Indian Institute of Technology (IITs), while other institutes like Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISERs), Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT), and Indian Institute of Science (IISc) which use the score obtained in JEE Advanced as the basis for admission.
- Any student who takes admission to IITs cannot appear for the JEE-Advanced exam in the next year, but the same is not the case with IISc, IISER, RGIPT and other institutes as these institutes only use JEE Advanced score for admission.