NEET @ National Level
MHTCET @ State Level
(Health Science & Technology)
Concept school has made it’s presence felt by producing wonderful results in Medical Entrance Exams like NEET, AIIMS, MHTCET. Two Year Integrated program exclusively designed for rural students has given selection for MBBS, BDS, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy, Nursing, Agriculture at premier institutes like Government Medical colleges, Deemed Universities in very first batch. We are bound to produce even better results in coming batches.Kindly refer our success stories page for details……
Brief: About NEET
- NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (NEET-UG) is conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses and other undergraduate medical courses in approved/recognized Medical & Dental Colleges including INIs in India.
- Thus, the admission to MBBS course in AIIMS, New Delhi, JIPMER and all AIIMS like Institutions will be made through NEET. The eligibility criteria applicable to appear in NEET (UG) shall also be applicable to the candidates desirous to take admission to INIs like AIIMS.
- The responsibility of the NTA is limited to the conduct of the entrance examination, declaration of result and for providing an “All India Rank Merit List” to the Directorate General Health Service, Government of India for the conduct of counselling for 15% All India Quota Seats and 85% State Quota Seats.
- Similarly, the criteria for minimum qualifying marks to be eligible for admission to MBBS course shall also be applicable to INIs. Further, the common counseling for admission to MBBS course in these INIs shall be conducted by the DGHS as per the Time Schedule specified in the MCI’s regulations.
- The NEET (UG) is conducted in Offline mode (Pen & Paper) tentatively in the first week of the month May. The Examination type is Objective (MCQ Based) and the marking scheme is for each Correct answer +4 marks is awarded and for each wrong answer -1 will be deducted.